Book of Mormon Gala
It’s gonna be BIG.
- Alma Chapters 36 and 37: Alma is writing to his which son? Helaman, Shiblon, or Corianton?
- Alma Chapters 38: Alma is writing to his which son? Helaman, Shiblon, or Corianton?
- Alma Chapters 39 through 42: Alma is writing to his which son? Helaman, Shiblon, or Corianton?
- What is the reference to the quote: “Wickedness never was happiness.”
- Which leader took all the command, and the government of their wars. And he was only twenty and five years old when he was appointed chief captain over the armies of the Nephites?
- True of False: Zerahemnah came forth and delivered up his sword into the hands of Moroni, and said unto him: “Behold, here are our weapons of war; we will deliver them up unto you, and we will suffer ourselves to take an oath unto you not to return to battle.”
- True of False: Zerahemnah was scalped.
- True of False: The record of Helaman begins in Alma 45.
- What is the name we give to Moroni’s rent coat; which he wrote—In memory of our God, our religion, and freedom, and our peace, our wives, and our children—and fastened it upon the end of a pole?
- True of False: Amalickiah was honorably elevated to be the king of the Lamanites.
- Which name seems out of place: Helaman, Shiblon, Corianton, Ammon, Amalickiah, Moroni.
- Those who were desirous that Pahoran should be dethroned from the judgment-seat were called?
- Who was the brother of Amalickiah that was appointed king over the people?
- Who did march at the head of the two thousand stripling soldiers?
- How many of the two thousand stripling warriors were slain in battle?
- Who was called a “curious” man that built ships and sailed into the west sea?
- Which is the correct spelling: 1. Coriantumr, or 2. Coriantumer?
- True of False: Gadianton fought against the band of Kishkumen.
- In the Book of Helaman, God gives who the sealing power? “Behold, I give unto you power, that whatsoever ye shall seal on earth shall be sealed in heaven; and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven; and thus shall ye have power among this people.”
- In Helaman 11, war is replaced with what calamity?
- Who was the Lamanite prophet spoken of in Helaman 13?
- Three days of darkness will mark what event as prophesized by the Lamanite prophet?
- True or False: The Nephites slayed this Lamanite prophet.