Questions 1-5 True or False…
- The Lord knoweth all things which are to come. (Words of Mormon 1:7.)
- King Benjamin fought with the sword of Laban against the Lamanites. ( Words of Mormon 1:13; see also Omni 1:24.)
- Throughout King Benjamin’s reign, all the people loved him and accepted his counsel. (Words of Mormon 1:16; however, see also Mosiah 1:1.)
- King Benjamin single-handedly established righteousness among the Nephites. (Words of Mormon 1:17–18.)
- King Benjamin taught his sons the language of his fathers so they could search the scriptures and know the mysteries of God. ( Mosiah 1:2–4.)
- King Benjamin called the people together to hear him speak for political and spiritual reasons. (Mosiah 1:10–11.)
Answer these questions…
- Who was the father of Mosiah, Helorum, and Helaman?
- Because of the Spirit of the Lord Omnipotent, which has wrought a mighty change in us, or in our hearts, that we have no more disposition to do________, but to do _________ continually.
- What name was given to the people? Mosiah 5:7–12
- At least how many times each year do we raise our hands to pledge that we will sustain the President of the Church as a prophet, seer, and revelator?
- Who finds the people of Lehi-Nephi where Limhi is king?
- Which prophet in the Book of Mosiah testified that Christ is the God and Father of all things?
- The Jaredite plates had how many plates?
- Mosiah 9 was written by?