LSA 1st Ward Book of Mormon Reading Quiz #4
Though 2 Nephi 25
1. And this land shall be a land of ________ unto the Gentiles, and there shall be no kings upon the land, who shall raise up unto the Gentiles.
2. And I will give children unto them to be their ______, and ______ shall rule over them.
3. Which musical instrument does not belong: the harp, the viol , the tabret, the viola,
4. Above it stood the seraphim ; each one had _______ wings.
5. Unscramble this name: Saubshehajr _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
6. Therefore, the Lord himself shall give you a sign—Behold, a _____ shall conceive, and shall bear a _____, and shall call his name _____________ .
7. Unscramble the name: And I went unto the prophetess; and she conceived and bare a son. Then said the Lord to me: Call his name, laaahhhzbasalsrMhe _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
8. What famous composer set these words to music: For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder; and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God , The Everlasting Father , The Prince of Peace . _____________
10. For according to the words of the prophets, the Messiah cometh in ______ hundred years from the time that my father left Jerusalem .
11. And we talk of _____, we rejoice in _____, we preach of _____, we prophesy of _____, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins.